- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media compatibility.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 1 to 3400 PSIG
- 0.07 to 234 bar
- 6.89 to 23400 kPa
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- Dual Seal: ANSI/ISA-12.27.01
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / CSA Listed
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- 316 SST Electrical Assembly
Download Product Data Sheet