- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for factory setting or convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media capability.
SET POINT RANGE:
- GAGE PRESSURE:
- 1.0 to 80 PSI
- .069 to 5.52 bar
- 6.89 to 552 kPa
- 2.0 to 28.5” Hg
- 50.8 to 247 mm Hg
- Temperature limits change with o-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / CSA Listed
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
Download Product Data Sheet