- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for factory setting or convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media capability.
- Suitable for ultra low pressure and vacuum to pressure applications.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 1 to 28.5" Hg
- 25 to 724 mm Hg
- CROSSOVER: Available Q1 2012
- 20” Hg Vacuum to 12 PSIG
- 508 mm Hg to 0.83 bar
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- CE Mark
- Dual Seal: ANSI/ISA-12.27.01-2003
- NACE MRO175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
Download Product Data Sheet