- Class of its own
Heina’s Tumble Tester II is used to test the breakage of various small items and components. This machine can be used to perform the standard tests IEC 60068-2-31 (incorporated IEC 68-2-32 and BS EN 60068-2-32).
- Operating principles
The item to be tested is placed in the Tumble Tester. The desired number of falls is selected and the machine is set in motion. After this the machine will drop the item onto the base of the machine at random positions (free fall).
The rotation speed of the machine is selected in order to get the item to fall to the middle of the base. The machine can be modified according to the customer’s wishes.
The Tumble Tester is conformable to the European Machine Directive 2006/42/EY, 2006/95/EY, 2004/108/EY and standard SFS-EN ISO 12100 have been applied.
||1000 mm and 500 mm
|Fall rate, stepless adjustment:
||5-15 / min
||100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
|Max item weight:
- Steady aluminium frame, reliable construction
- Programmable counter
- Safe and clean design
- Safe to use: safety gate, roof, and electronic door lock
- IEC 60068-2-31 standard tumble test
- IEC 60950-1 standard tumble test
- CE certified
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable tumble rate
- Easy access to product for inspection
- Presettable drop counter, 1-9999 drops
- Inspection counter
- Service free machine
- Tester can be devided into three separate parts for easy transportation
- Five memory banks for different programs
- High speed camera as an option
- New Optional!
- Ask for new integrated led light/high speed camera option for Tumble Tester II
You can watch VIDEO on below links
Tumble Tester II must not be used to test explosive objects or such objects which at breaking release hazardous gases that may cause a health risk to the user or the surroundings.