- Innovative abrasion tumbler
Heina's Abrasion Tumbler is used to test electronic devices' durability against small particles such as dust, textile dust or sand.
- Operating principles
The items to be tested are placed inside three lockers of Abrasion Tumbler’s drum. Inside of the drum is covered with denim and small denim strips are used as the standard abrasion material within the lockers too. Depending on user’s needs, other material can be used as well.
All three lockers are separated from each other with a dust proof wall. Both front and back of the drum is made of transparent polycarbonate.The rotation speed of the drum is possible to set 10?30 rpm. Testing period can be set with a programmable counter.
|Adjustable rotation speed:
||100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
||1 min - 24h
|Max item weight:
- Innovative tumbler construction
- Steady aluminium frame, acryl windows
- Safety gate, roof and electronic door lock
- Easy installation and silent operation
- Programmable counter
- Easy access to product for inspection
- Five memory banks for different programs
- Programmable rotation direction
Abrasion Tumbler 640/3i must not be used to test explosive objects or such objects which at breaking release hazardous gases that may cause a health risk to the user or the surroundings.