- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for factory setting or convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Various options for wetted material and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media compatibility.
SET POINT RANGE:
- GAGE PRESSURE:
- .75 to 180 PSIG
- .052 to 12.4 bar
- 5.17 to 1241 kPa
- 1.5 to 28.5” Hg
- 38 to 724 mm Hg
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- NEMA: 4, 13 / IP65
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156(GZ model only)
Download Product Data Sheet