- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for factory setting or convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media compatibility.
- Well suited for high impulse hydraulic applications.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 10 to 5000 PSIG
- 0.69 to 345 bar
- 68.9 to 34474 kPa
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- NACE MR0175:2003
- NEMA: 4,13 / IP65
- Internal Case Ground
- U.L. Listed (File No. E72038)
Download Product Data Sheet